Let's Explore Tech!

 Hello Everyone!

My name is Estee, and welcome to my blog, Tech Explorer!

This blog is very exciting for me because it serves as one of the last projects of my HRD journey. The name of my blog is inspired by my love of exploration, whether that means exploring by travel, food, technology, or trying new things! 

Speaking of travel and technology-- here's a picture of me next to the world's first computer, The Antikythera Mechanism, which is housed in the National Archaeological Museum in Athens, Greece. 

It was quite a sight! If you'd like to learn more about it, I have linked an article and a video that are very interesting. 

Article: Decoding the Antikythera Mechanism, the First Computer 

Throughout the following weeks I will be discussing types of technologies and "exploring" their functions, their uses, their relevance in different settings, and more! The technology tool that I have chosen for the ebook is "padlet." I am interested in learning about it because it seems to have a wide variety of uses, it looks like there are many avenues for creativity, and it looks like it is able to be adapted for many purposes.

I am thrilled to learn about different instructional technologies, as I am so looking forward to utilizing them in all different contexts! I would love to find technology that I can use in my workplace, that I can use when I teach, and that I can use in my cooking classes, or just when I am wanting to force my family to sit down so I can teach them something I find interesting haha :)

Until next time!

-The Tech Explorer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring ChatGPT

Exploring Reasons to Create a PLN